- To produce and sell a quality products at a fair and competitive price with unsurpassed service to all customers.
- To act with truthfulness, trustworthiness, sincerity, diligence and loyalty.
- To foster a positive attitude at all times.
- To have a firm commitment to support all members of our team.
Hunters Products(Tas) Pty Ltd is a wholly owned Tasmanian Company with all directors residing in Tasmania. The business was formed in 1949 as Oxford Polish Company at Longford and moved to Launceston in 1958. Property was acquired in 1953 at Derwent Park, Hobart to form the Hobart branch. A branch in Pearl Street, Burnie was formed in 1993, thus giving a very comprehensive distribution network throughout the State. A complete re-build of the Launceston plant warehouse and office was undertaken in 1995 giving the company a complete upgrade, Hobart was re-located to a purpose built Showroom and Warehouse a year later.
Hunters Products (TAS) Pty Ltd now has three modern distribution centres with Launceston being head office and also our manufacturing plant.
With a total staff in excess of 25 dedicated individuals making a great team, including a field staff of 10 sales representatives, Hunters Products (TAS) Pty Ltd has a major impact on the industrial sanitation market in Tasmania servicing over 2500 accounts.